Background And Experience
I have been providing counseling and therapy to individuals and couples for over 20 years.
- Masters Degree in Social Work, New York University
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Antioch University
- Karen Horney Clinic – 2 year Program in Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Washington Square Institute – Certificate in Group Psychotherapy
- New York Hospital, Payne Whitney Clinic – Internship and Training on Depression Research Unit.
- New York Open Center – Certificate program in EMDR
Cornerstone Treatment Center:
- Director of In-Patient Detoxification Program
Director of Out-Patient Programs Staff Therapist at Employee Assistance Program In-person and telephone counseling for employees of American Express and Lehman Brothers. Presentations to employees and management on various relevant topics
New School For Social Research:
- Staff therapist for students and faculty of the New School for Social Research.
LECTURE AND PUBLIC SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
Numerous Corporate speaking engagements at American Express and Lehman Brothers on Stress Management, Teamwork, Working with Difficult People.
- National Association of Social Workers
- Occupational Clinical Professionals Group
- Association for Spirituality and Psychotherapy
- Psychology Today
Irina has been named as one of the “9 Best Therapists of 2015″ by DatingAdvice.Com.
FROM OUR CONNECTIONS BLOG
- Relationship Tips and Ideas from Well-Known Couples Therapy Expert
- How Couples Can Open The Flow Of Communication
- How Do You Know When Your Relationship Needs Counseling?
- When Is It Too Late For Marriage Counseling?
- 5 Things You Can Not Expect From Marriage Counseling
- 5 Damaging Things You Should Never Say to Your Spouse
- How To Make Positive Changes In Your Life
- How Trauma Leads To Depression And Anxiety
- How To Cope With Personal Anxiety Within A Relationship